Help - Search - Users - Calendar
Full version: Where would you like to live?
Forums Cannabis Fun Club in Russia > General > Flame
-=GR=-
For example, I would like to be in Newfoundland, in general, a dream to find a place on earth where the coolest is not the one who made more money, or robbed his fellow citizens more cunningly, but where one is alone with the sea and the coolest is the one who survived, where real men walk, where it doesn’t matter what your past is and most importantly what your future is, where no one will say you are a pathetic loser and a drug addict because you don’t drink like everyone else, and sometimes you smoke weed. It’s a pity I don’t know such places.....
Purity
-=GR=- wow smile.gif ))
I want to live in Europe, in some quiet Dutch town smile.gif work and travel periodically smile.gif
-=GR=-
The formation of my personality took place on the shores of the White Sea (Karelia) smile.gif

I wish I could become a real Pomor,
But there is no strength, no sense of will.
Someday in the future I will stand on the road,
And the sun will go overhead in an arc,
With a path along the white white sea...

(c)just what did I come up with smile.gif
Ray
It's fucking awesome to live and not work... or pretend to work.
FarEast_Grower
And I am happy that I live in Russia!
Still, it is the largest country in the world, with the most powerful nuclear missiles and a stockpile of sarin that could kill the entire population of the Earth three times in a row)))
In general, it is impossible to live well and not work anywhere, and even more so in Holland, since Europeans are very meticulous people and do everything according to instructions, our people in their companies do not stay for long (especially in vacancies such as welders, electricians) and all of them are from - for our mentality (look at how our roads are made, and also this notorious maybe...)
which entails violations of basic, sometimes even ridiculous safety rules. But notice I'm not saying that we are bad)))) Our Russian ingenuity...)))))
For example, show a Dutchman how we grow grass...he'll start talking about soil acidity and other nonsense...they probably even burn out pests with laser installations the size of a house))))))))
-=GR=-
I am also happy, but then where exactly in Russia? In Belgorod we have one thing, and in Kandalaksha something completely different, and in Vladivostok a third... so the answer in Russia doesn't apply smile.gif
FarEast_Grower
In Vladik in the good old days.....you’ll walk right through the city and collect a bag full of grass, I don’t know how it is now))))
I remember one place there, a bridge, under which everyone always threw seeds, like a tradition....well, under the bridge there is a jungle))))
FarEast_Grower
BLAGOVESHCHENSK VOREVA
Ray
mda..... the festival is good because we are not here... happy.gif
This is a text version - main content only. To view the full version of this page, please click here .
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.
Sitemap