Cannabis Fun Club in Russia

Help | Search | Users | Calendar

Hello, guest. ( Entrance | Registration )

Reply to this topic Start new topic
>   Where would you like to live?
-=GR=-
message Jul 30 2006, 23:05
Message #1

Cannabis Fun Club Member

Group: Users
User #: 172

For example, I would like to be in Newfoundland, in general, a dream to find a place on earth where the coolest is not the one who made more money, or robbed his fellow citizens more cunningly, but where one is alone with the sea and the coolest is the one who survived, where real men walk, where it doesn’t matter what your past is and most importantly what your future is, where no one will say you are a pathetic loser and a drug addict because you don’t drink like everyone else, and sometimes smoke weed. It’s a pity I don’t know such places.....
Purity
message Jul 31 2006, 22:35
Message #2

[translate & moderate]

Group: Moderator
User #: 3

-=GR=- wow (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif )))
I want to live in Europe, in some quiet Dutch town (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif ) work and travel periodically (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif )
-=GR=-
message Aug 1 2006, 11:51
Message #3

Cannabis Fun Club Member

The formation of my personality took place on the shores of the White Sea (Karelia)(IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif )

I wish I could become a real Pomor,
But there is no strength, no sense of will.
Someday in the future I will stand on the road,
And the sun will go overhead in an arc,
With a path along the white white sea...

(c)he came up with something (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif )
Ray
message Aug 1 2006, 12:54
Message #4

Cannabis Fun Club bronze member

User #: 255

It's fucking awesome to live and not work... or pretend to work.
FarEast_Grower
message Aug 2 2006, 15:09
Message #5

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User #: 274

And I am happy that I live in Russia!
Still, it is the largest country in the world, with the most powerful nuclear missiles and a stockpile of sarin that could kill the entire population of the Earth three times in a row)))
In general, it is impossible to live well and not work anywhere, and even more so in Holland, since Europeans are very meticulous people and do everything according to instructions, our people in their companies do not stay for long (especially in vacancies such as welders, electricians) and all of them are from - for our mentality (look at how our roads are made, and also this notorious maybe...)
which entails violations of basic, sometimes even ridiculous safety rules. But notice I'm not saying that we are bad)))) Our Russian ingenuity...)))))
For example, show a Dutchman how we grow grass...he'll start talking about soil acidity and other nonsense...they probably even burn out pests with laser installations the size of a house))))))))

Message edited by FarEast_Grower - Aug 2 2006, 15:11
-=GR=-
message Aug 2 2006, 15:40
Message #6

Cannabis Fun Club Member

I am also happy, but then where exactly in Russia? In Belgorod we have one thing, and in Kandalaksha something completely different, and in Vladivostok a third.... so the answer in Russia doesn't work (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif )
FarEast_Grower
message Aug 3 2006, 09:48
Message #7

Cannabis Fun Club Member

In Vladik in the good old days... you'd walk right through the city and collect a whole bag of grass, I don't know how it is now))))
I remember one place there, a bridge, under which everyone always threw seeds, like a tradition....well, under the bridge there is a jungle))))
FarEast_Grower
message Aug 4 2006, 17:02
Message #8

Cannabis Fun Club Member

BLAGOVESHCHENSK VOREVA
Ray
message Aug 4 2006, 17:13
Message #9

Cannabis Fun Club bronze member

User No: 255

mda..... the festival is good, we're not here... (IMG: style_emoticons/default/happy.gif )

Fast Reply Reply to this topic Start new topic
1 people are reading this topic (guests: 1, hidden users: 0)
Users: 0

Text version Now: 13th August 2006 - 16:25

Sitemap