Cannabis Fun Club in Russia

Help | Search | Users | Calendar

Hello, guest. ( Entrance | Registration )

Reply to this topic Start new topic
>   Development of psycho-culture in the regions , in Samara there is nowhere to get mushrooms or anything else...
m63den
message Aug 4 2006, 14:58
Message #1

Cannabis Fun Club Member

Group: Users
User #: 294

Brothers seeking OTHER adventures, SOS!!!!!! (IMG: style_emoticons/default/sad.gif )
If anyone knows or can suggest a link, please help,
We have nowhere to get psychoactive stuff in Samara,
only GANJA is of course good, but the soul asks for it
glitches and all that stuff, the main thing is that it's natural, but chemistry works too.
With respect to the forum members and hope for help m63den.
Mr.Cannabis
message Aug 4 2006, 15:09
Message #2

Administrator

Group: Administrators
User #: 1

I'm not in the know at all. Gadget is my way

and also, they say glitches happen from glue
Ray
message Aug 4 2006, 17:01
Message #3

Cannabis Fun Club bronze member

Group: Users
User #: 255

m63dэn
Take a bag, check for holes in it, then pour an acetone-containing solution (glue, benzene, acetone, solvent) into the corner of the bag....
you inflate the bag... exhale and start inhaling acetonite vapors, just don't get too carried away... don't forget to inhale air through your nose, otherwise you can easily lose consciousness while driving carbon dioxide around in the bag...

but seriously, fuck you chemistry... I personally stick to natural products - Grass (*), mushrooms.... (IMG: style_emoticons/default/happy.gif )
Purity
message Aug 10 2006, 11:43
Message #4

[translate & moderate]

Group: Moderator
User #: 3

m63den go to the forest (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif ) mushroom...the most common natural psychoactive drug (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif ) and be careful not to mix them up, don't collect toadstools... there are mushrooms that look like magic mushrooms, they are useless, and much more toxic, so study the literature... look at the photos and go ahead (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif )
what I can suggest from myself is that what is under the hat... should be purple (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif )

Fast Reply Reply to this topic Start new topic
1 people are reading this topic (guests: 1, hidden users: 0)
Users: 0

Text version Now: 13th August 2006 - 13:24

Sitemap