Cannabis Fun Club in Russia

Help | Search | Users | Calendar

Hello, guest. ( Entrance | Registration )

2 pages V    1   2   >  
Reply to this topic Start new topic
>   Don't people die from grass? , so... make sure...
Pogo
message Jul 21 2004, 23:53
Message #1

Cannabis Fun Club Member

Group: Users
User #: 29

I'm planning to go to the village soon and try managi there, I've never tried it before! I've read a lot about it here and I understand that if someone overdoes it and stops breathing, then don't worry about them, just put them on the bed until the morning? :lol: people don't die from weed, do they??
dread
message Jul 22 2004, 04:56
Message #2

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User #: 34

of course, just put the non-breathing person on the couch and continue doing your own thing :lol:
Purity
message Jul 22 2004, 07:55
Message #3

[translate & moderate]

Group: Moderator
User #: 3

2 Pogo: :D no, you can somehow help him a little :)
In general, it’s probably better to drink it little by little and not rush it right away, but wait, because it starts to act after some time....in 30-40 minutes...otherwise you’ll grab some and start posting in the thread." Bad trip" ;)
ALL_PABHO_Amsterdam
message Jul 23 2004, 13:18
Message #4

Veteran of the psychedelic revolution

Group: Administrators
User #: 2

YOU'RE GOING AWAY AGAIN!!!! A non-breathing person is either a corpse or a body that will become a corpse.

It's just that a person who listens to his breathing is in deep shit and has poor judgment, hearing, speaking, and thinking skills.
Mr.Cannabis
message Jul 23 2004, 14:07
Message #5

Administrator

Group: Administrators
User #: 1

Wow, less aggression, more positivity ;)
dread
message Nov 18 2004, 19:35
Message #6

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User #: 34

you can die.....for a couple of hours on the couch =)))))))))))
Purity
message Nov 19 2004, 10:04
Message #7

[translate & moderate]

Well, if only to "die" like that)))
and in general there is not a single known fatal outcome after using weed... there are from vodka, there are from cigarettes... but not from weed %)
get high to your health! %))
MASSIF
message Mar 28 2005, 15:02
Message #8

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User #: 116

It's a pity that you can't die from it =( I already had grandiose plans to get high in my old age and die from an overdose... Just imagine what the newspaper will write (if they write) "Awesome death"
Purity
message Mar 28 2005, 16:01
Message #9

[translate & moderate]

Most heroin addicts have this dream... to die high... <_<
MASSIF
message Mar 28 2005, 16:05
Message #10

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User #: 116

No, I haven't used anything like that and I don't think I was noticed =)
Purity
message Mar 29 2005, 08:50
Message #11

[translate & moderate]

and rightly so! B)
Smoke
message Apr 11 2005, 08:15
Message #12

Cannabis Fun Club bronze member

User #: 76

your brain can go crazy and forever... there was one case when a friend decided to eat some kuzmich, that is, porridge made from pollen... :D well, he fried up a frying pan and dented it... 3 years in a mental hospital, schizophrenic... that's what happens from milk, Chui dope, porridge or extract

However, one must know when to stop <_<
Timon
message Apr 14 2005, 13:28
Message #13

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User #: 89

Oh, you can't say that...
We had one case:
The boy threw up milk, his blood pressure jumped and a blood vessel burst in his head...
Three days later they buried...
Well, that's it... :(
Smoke
message Apr 17 2005, 01:23
Message #14

Cannabis Fun Club bronze member

User #: 76

There was no way the blood pressure would jump from THC, because on the contrary it would drop significantly
paha
message Jul 27 2006, 22:39
Message #15

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User #: 289

People) Tell a beginner managist what is the best way to do it for the first time?) I.e. Well, the dosage, etc... I.e. It says 40-50 grams everywhere, but if it's even less, will it hurt at all?) I.e. What is the minimum amount you can drink to feel the buzz? =)
p.s.: another slightly stupid question - before cooking milk, can/should (or shouldn't) the picked grass be rinsed under water?.. (IMG: style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif )
Purity
message Jul 27 2006, 23:33
Message #16

[translate & moderate]

rinse as desired (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif ) I've never noticed anyone washing the grass (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif ) I don't know
and about the dosage... it's always different... depending on what product it was originally (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif ) so drink half a glass to start with, and then if anything happens, catch up (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif ))
-=GR=-
message Jul 30 2006, 19:10
Message #17

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User #: 172

in cases of overdose (and everyone should know this) there is a feeling that you are about to kick the bucket, you need to go out into the fresh air, take a cup of strong and very sweet hot coffee or tea, but coffee is better, it is also good to force the person (yeah, you can’t force him, he himself would (c) inner voice) to do physical work, they are not bags of course to be bored in such a state and a simple walk will do, we have a special bike and it is pleasant and you recover quickly, there is no point in getting out in the heat, then who knows how it lowers it there my blood pressure also jumps up with an overdose, my eyes are pressed and there is something in my forehead, in general this condition lasts up to two hours, if the person is more than shitty then you need to call an ambulance, we may be talking about heart failure, but I have a hard time imagining how to achieve this, usually by the time the overdose occurs you don’t want anything, if only it would end sooner ... in fact, there are cases of fatal outcomes, but not about our honor, unfortunately (and in such cases and fortunately) we don't have such a product, and if someone brings it, it costs a lot, again, for a person with a burst blood vessel, this could have happened at any other time, it just happened that way. It's much more likely that he'll kick the bucket with a hangover (tachycordia, high blood pressure)

P.S. And why be a maniac at all, the thrill isn't in being out of it (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif ) but you should always remember that while you are conscious the probability of death is probably 0.00000000001%
Purity
message Jul 31 2006, 22:51
Message #18

[translate & moderate]

here! I should have read this on Saturday first (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif ))) although I was just making circles around the city... maybe that saved me (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif )))))
-=GR=-
message Aug 1 2006, 11:40
Message #19

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User #: 172

Let me sum it up
sugar - relieve oxygen blockages in the brain
coffee - to raise the tone (when there is little oxygen you start to pass out and want to sleep... like the body goes into saving mode), but if the pressure has risen strongly (unpleasant sensations in the area of ​​the eyes and forehead) then it is better to have some kind of Pepsi, of course something sweet and without bubbles is better, but not juice (it will increase the acidity of the body and will be even worse)

walking - enrich the blood with oxygen + increase the current + again cheer up, IMHO the bicycle is the most correct idea in this, rollerblading can overload the heart, and if there were any problems with it (defects or just weak) you can get (in general, with a weak heart it is better not to smoke, you will not die but then there will be problems, you will get tired of running to the doctors) in short, the task is to enrich yourself with oxygen and make it flow to the brain

In general, an overdose in cannabis is precisely oxygen deficiency and the body's reaction to it, here it seems that you are suffocating, and the heart begins to work harder, and more blood is pumped into the brain (quality in quantity), that is, intracranial pressure increases. Plus, with prolonged smoking, these blocks do not pass immediately, but only after a couple of weeks, that is, a person is kind of breaking for two weeks ... the positive from the high is gone, and the negative in the form of tachycardia and pressure remains ... therefore, always let up, smoke for a couple of days - do not smoke for 4 days, and if you are a maniac like me, such things begin to happen after several years of constant use ... doctors gave me all this, the guy turned out to be a good guy, he immediately caught me (I had a release by that time for about a week and a half) he immediately asked: what? did you smoke? I also indulged... and gave a bunch of advice and recipes... I won't say the names of the pills, IMHO, it's individual (if someone else gets poisoned, I won't forgive myself)
FarEast_Grower
message Aug 2 2006, 15:28
Message #20

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User #: 274

I heard about a girl who, when she was really high, angels called her out the window, so she lived on the 9th floor... her parents were at home, she was in her room, so she went up to her mother and said: "Mom, I'll be back soon, I'm going for a walk with those angels over there" and points out the window, the mother didn't pay attention, so she opened the window and fell out... but the most interesting thing is that she survived, the fall was slowed by a twisted pair that went from one window to another in the house at the level of the second floor and in front of her, a little higher, something else was stretched out... a couple of fractures and she was alive, I wonder if accidents while high are the fault of the person or the source of the high?

2 pages V    1   2   >
Fast Reply Reply to this topic Start new topic
1 people are reading this topic (guests: 1, hidden users: 0)
Users: 0

Text version Now: 13th August 2006 - 13:23

Sitemap