Cannabis Fun Club in Russia

Help | Search | Users | Calendar

Hello, guest. ( Entrance | Registration )

Reply to this topic Start new topic
>   BAD trip , horror stories
ALL_PABHO_Amsterdam
message Jul 21 2004, 10:20
Message #1

Veteran of the psychedelic revolution

Group: Administrators
User #: 2

Surely everyone had bad trips. Shall we tell you?
Glide
message Jul 21 2004, 10:36
Message #2

Cannabis Fun Club bronze member

Group: Users
User #: 33

There was, when I ate the additional Simpson and ran after my friends around the apartment and measured the noise level they make in decibels... I have a 5100 phone... it has a noise meter =)
ALL_PABHO_Amsterdam
message Jul 21 2004, 15:46
Message #3

nooo I'm talking about cannabis bad trips..... (otherwise I would have told you about pissing))
dread
message Jul 22 2004, 10:58
Message #4

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User #: 34

I would also tell you about the chemistry... but as for some bad trip while high... I personally think that the concept of a bad trip is not very appropriate here, again this is my IMHO
Pogo
message Jul 22 2004, 18:36
Message #5

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User #: 29

Three of us were smoking a cigarette, sitting on a bench eating. A guy and I decided to go buy something to drink. We went. When we came back, the third one was already lying on the bench. Us: what's wrong with you? Him: I feel sick. So go home. I won't make it. Whatever... we were standing next to him making fun of him, then we saw some lady riding a bicycle and looking at us.. she kept looking and looking, then she rode up to us, went up to the guy lying down: Marat! Marat, what's wrong with you? Him: I feel sick, mom! :) So what happened? I don't know, something just went into my head... We were barely holding back our laughter, standing there, but holding on... :D in short, the guy had to call a taxi and take us home, next time he refused to smoke!
ALL_PABHO_Amsterdam
message Jul 22 2004, 23:08
Message #6

Well... for some people, getting high while being a cop may be fun, but for me personally, it's a real BAD TRIP.
Purity
message Jul 29 2004, 14:48
Message #7

[translate & moderate]

Group: Moderator
User #: 3

I smoked some pressed tobacco and then some strange and very strong grass, washed it all down with Absenter... I lay down on the sofa, sank into the pillow and started watching a movie... I don't remember what it was about... but I replayed parts (about 15 minutes each) in my mind twice, which caused constant deja vu... and then it felt so good that it was fucking awesome :wacko:
I don’t know... maybe this trip wasn’t completely BAD, but I wasn’t happy :)
Goblin
message Mar 26 2005, 14:42
Message #8

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User #: 109

The cops often broke me off... But just recently, I grabbed BAD because I was almost hit by a car... :( I couldn't cross the road for half an hour after that - I was panicky afraid... :(
Goblin
message May 8 2005, 15:06
Message #9

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User #: 109

Horror!!! Today, while I was high, an ARMLESS MAN ATTACKED me on the bus!!! A disabled person, like... I was so shocked... :(
-=GR=-
message May 19 2005, 21:34
Message #10

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User No: 172

A couple of times my heart sank like that... I couldn’t move my arms and legs, it was quite scary, all I could think about was that I was going to glue my paws together and then the doctors would write that it was from being high... and most likely it would end up in the newspapers like: a drug addict took an overdose of weed and got high , what the hell is legalization......
Wazzup
message May 20 2005, 08:23
Message #eleven

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User #: 114

A couple of times I had a wild trepidation that I would literally move in a few seconds. The sensations were as if you were flying from an incredible height and were about to hit the ground. And this anticipation of the impact, it seems that any minute, right now, in a second...
Brrrrr... It was so frustrating. And it was hard to get distracted. Once I sat like that the whole evening. Horrible.
Moreover, I smoked regular shalu.

Message edited by Wazzup - May 20 2005, 08:24
-=GR=-
message Jul 30 2006, 19:50
Message #12

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User #: 172

from recent, I bought myself a car here waited a long time for it to be delivered and here it is, a Ford Focus 2, black, tinted windows, shiny wheels, all that, they brought it when I was already well under... but I couldn't hold back, got in and drove off, here are the traffic cops, and I was driving around the yards and honestly I didn't see that they were driving behind me for about 10 minutes and honking, in short, as soon as I saw I stood rooted to the spot that they almost crashed into me, and then... betrayal... that's it.... half a glass in my pocket, no documents for the car, no license, no passport.... I don't know, panic set in, I could barely breathe, my hands were shaking, I barely managed to call the friend who brought all this and who had all the documents, in the end, a dead drunk traffic cop (they were celebrating some kind of holiday or something) kept telling me something for a long time, I didn't understand him point-blank, he was giving me the runaround: something like that what a car, and in general your house is a prison, thank God a friend came running with documents gave them 500 rubles and drove the car back... in short, I got away with it... but betrayal... the mazgi don't cook, (sorry for the details) it's like I sat on a glacier with my ass, my legs are like cotton wool, my head is burning... my hands don't obey... for the first time in many years I regretted that I quit drinking.....
Ray
message Jul 30 2006, 21:07
Message #13

User #: 255

very bad trips can be had on mushrooms... very bad... (IMG: style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif ) (IMG: style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif ) I'll post mine one day... if anyone asks.... (IMG: style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif )
Purity
message Jul 31 2006, 22:43
Message #14

[translate & moderate]

Ray, come on, come on, post it (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif ) please (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif )

And yesterday I had an overdose and a bad trip after milk!!! That's why I don't like milk... you can never calculate the dose... so yesterday we drank it at random (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif )
Thoughts replaced one another at the speed of light, it was simply impossible to walk... but I had to... I felt like Johnny Depp in Fear and Loathing (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif ) I shied away from people... and then I got the idea that all people are robots... soulless creatures, programmed to do something specific... say something specific and react, I became very scared... I was just in a real panic... I didn’t understand how I would continue to live among them (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif ))) several times I thought that I was about to switch off...just off and that's it (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif ) it's creepy in general (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif ) smoking is definitely better (IMG: style_emoticons/default/wink.gif )
Ray
message Aug 1 2006, 21:00
Message #15

Well....uh.... (IMG: style_emoticons/default/huh.gif ) so...sss... mushrooms then.... (IMG: style_emoticons/default/happy.gif ) this is a matter that you need to approach prepared, especially if you are not sure where you will end up in the near future....

I go to a friend's (Misha's) place, and there are about 12-15 people sitting there, I can't remember who, well, they've all taken mushrooms and are chatting in different places... some in the kitchen, some in the bathroom... well, basically in all corners of the apartment, and I immediately hear: Ray, are you getting mushrooms?... (IMG: style_emoticons/default/happy.gif )
I ask: How long have you been sitting here?...
me: well, we've been sitting for about 2 hours for sure..... (IMG: style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif )
Me: what's left there...
me: well.... so...., that's enough for you... (IMG: style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif )
Well, anyway, I ate them... there were about 60-70... well, it seems like not much... enough for 3-4 hours...
The takeoff was late... I was shaking for about 40 minutes at first... I turned into cotton wool.... and after an hour I lost the gravity of this planet..............
well then everything is like in a fairy tale... those who ate it know... (IMG: style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif ) (IMG: style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif ) (IMG: style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif )
anyway, after another hour... I noticed some strange movement around the apartment... it turns out that our rows were emptying (it was Monday morning)....
As much as it was a bummer, it was absolutely devastating when Ray was dragged out onto the winter street..... (IMG: style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif )
The guys felt better and everyone tiredly went home...
I was sheltered for the duration of my trip by a neighbor who, to my surprise, was shooting up with us.... We talked for an hour in his kitchen, smoked a pack of cigarettes.... well and.... it seemed to have let up.... I started to feel yawsy... my jaw was clenching... (IMG: style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif )
well, okay... tired, I wandered home... luckily it wasn't far.....
Came and collapsed into bed...!.....
But it was not to be!!! (IMG: style_emoticons/default/blink.gif ) (IMG: style_emoticons/default/blink.gif ) (IMG: style_emoticons/default/blink.gif )
I couldn't fall asleep for 3 hours... I was hallucinating like crazy, in the silence, in a dark room with snakes... brrrrr...
uffff... it seems to have stopped..... (IMG: style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif )
I got up and went to wash my face... I looked in the mirror and there was this unfamiliar guy looking at me... I almost collapsed...
bastard, and she's still smiling..... and about 10 hours have passed since I ate it..... so I got such a "point"!!!..... that I refused to eat it 5 times after that..... (IMG: style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif ) (IMG: style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif ) (IMG: style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif )

But I overcame myself... and I didn't have such glitches anymore.... although.... um.... well that's another story.....
Purity
message Aug 1 2006, 23:03
Message #16

[translate & moderate]

okay so (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif )))))
FarEast_Grower
message Aug 2 2006, 15:19
Message #17

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User #: 274

But I've never had Bad))))
Everything is good in moderation, I don't really like extreme sports....
-=GR=-
message Aug 2 2006, 15:55
Message #18

Cannabis Fun Club Member

User #: 172

What happens from mushrooms anyway? Do they just glitch?
Ray
message Aug 3 2006, 16:32
Message #19

Hmmm.... no..... it's not just glitching..... (IMG: style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif )
Personally, I rarely hallucinate while on mushrooms... It's not about visual hallucinations.... (IMG: style_emoticons/default/blink.gif )
well, for example:
Passage of time: 10 minutes earthly - 30 minutes mushroom (IMG: style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif )
touch: all objects are warm and soft (IMG: style_emoticons/default/happy.gif )
visually all the colors are bright and saturated, they even glow.... (IMG: style_emoticons/default/huh.gif )
try it anyway! not alone =) and go for a walk!!! definitely enough impressions for a month..... (IMG: style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif )
Purity
message Aug 10 2006, 11:53
Message #20

[translate & moderate]

Let's talk about mushrooms in another topic (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif ) create in the Drugs section (IMG: style_emoticons/default/smile.gif ))))))

Fast Reply Reply to this topic Start new topic
1 people are reading this topic (guests: 1, hidden users: 0)
Users: 0

Text version Now: 13th August 2006 - 07:31

Sitemap